Mar - Apr2018
June - July2018
The Wells Fargo Academic Leaders Fellowship Program is currently not accepting applications.
The Wells Fargo Academic Leaders Fellowship Program is a selective, full scholarship for Pell-eligible high school seniors. The fellowship was awarded to 20 student leaders in 2018 with the intent of promoting their academic excellence and leadership development, through college graduation.
Fellows receive funding for the full cost of attendance* that is not already covered by other financial aid, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To apply, students must be:
- A high school senior
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Additionally, students must submit either an SAT or ACT score.
Selected Wells Fargo Fellows must enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university. Failure to enroll in the fall of 2018 will lead to forfeiture of the scholarship.
Wells Fargo Fellows must participate in all Wells Fargo Webinars and attend all Summer Leadership Summits in order to maintain funding eligibility.
The Wells Fargo Academic Leaders Fellowship Program is looking for students who are:
- Graduating in the top 10% of their high school class
- Taking rigorous college-preparatory coursework
- Recognized as leaders in their community